ACTIONTEC 1524SU DRIVER

I would really appreciate some help if anyone has any idea what's going on here. Once you make any changes in the router config you need to click "Save and Restart" over on the left. Pages are loading slowly too. Why don't you use its wireless? Are you in the EDT time zone?
Uploader: Akinokus
Date Added: 23 May 2016
File Size: 56.25 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 59321
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started. I still have my switch, and all but 2 of my computers and the Linksys connected to it. Furthermore, this wireless router can function as a DSL modem, so a separate modem is not required.

Bio majors should not mess with computers. I tried repairing the connection but windows said that it could not complete that task.

Once you get it working set actionyec security to WEP with 64 or more bit keys. If that didn't work, then power cycle the modem should do it. Thanks for your quick reply, it didn't occur to me to look on the ActionTec site Without filling the forum with the entire log I can if needed add moredoes the below excerpt indicate that the server was rebooted at 3: All have DHCP disabled verified.

BB code is on. Yes Let me know what other info you need and possibly how to get it I will get it and appreciate your help by being kind, patient and following instructions. To disable the routing functions on the Actiontec you put it into "bridge" or "bypass" mode--then it works like a simple modem, and you probably have to use the first ethernet port.

Actiontec RSU-1 4-Port 10/ Wireless B Router | eBay

Ethernet trouble YungchubbsOct 20,in forum: It is only used for e-mail and I have any process not needed turned off, but it still bogs down every now and then. Jun 9, Messages: Mon Oct 15, 1: Adding an additional router introduces more problems to the picture and you need to set it up as part of the LAN to get it to work. Fri Oct 12, 3: Do you already have an account? Once you make any changes in the router config you need to click "Save and Restart" over on the left.

This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. A reboot takes care of it, but then it freezes again the next night last log entry listed in "messages" shows 3: Also, look at idle numbers, they should not stay low.

Trouble connecting Actiontec and D-Link

I've never done it transparent bridging but I'd guess after setting 11524su you would need to at least 'repair' the connection on your PC or do a restart.

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? I brought a friend's computer over, and it does the same thing. AmyToo Dec 25, at The log continues with a long listing of restarted services Do a top and then press shift and M together.

Discussion in ' Networking ' started by cweinkaufMay 23, The server in question though logs them back at least as far as March 15th last logbut Actiontwc didn't start having the lockups until about a week ago, so I may be dealing with more than one issue. Similar Threads - Trouble connecting Actiontec. Any useful links that I should read or books for that matter to help fill in my gaps I will gladly pursue. What is causing this?

Show More Show Less.

Comments